Sunday, January 17, 2010

Weekend Success

Well, I had a great weekend. My food choices were great (other than the few Hershey's Kisses I had this afternoon lol), I was more active than usual, and my water intake was wonderful. I'm telling you... I feel like a new person :)

Thank you to those of you who decided to take a quick peek at my blog. I'll try to keep it as interesting as possible for you ;)

Anyway, I want to go back to Oprah's magazine. For those of you who have never picked one up, the sections she does on weight, beauty, health, etc. are wonderful. And who doesn't get hooked on Dr. Oz and what he has to say? I know I do! He's always got so many insightful things to say, and so with that being said, I'll leave you with an article that was published in this month's magazine. Hopefully it'll leave you with a short list of helpful tips!

I hope everyone had a great weekend, and I look forward to starting yet another successful week! :)

Dr. Oz's 5 Secrets of "Waist Loss"

No comments:

Post a Comment