Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Ranch Dressing

Who doesn't love ranch dressing? Who doesn't love dipping EVERYTHING in it? I know I do. A LOT. Ranch dressing and I have had a wonderful love affair, and unfortunately, I think it's got a heavy hand in why I've gained so much weight in the last few years. Which is sad. It's so good!

So, I was incredibly thankful when my mother reminded me that we had a Weight Watchers point friendly recipe for it! I was so excited :) I went right for the recipes, and discovered that we actually have 2. So, if you have an aversion towards one, you might find the other appealing! I'm going to share both with you, and hope you all find a new love with one of these :)

1-Point Ranch Dressing

Ingredients:

*2 cups buttermilk
*1 Tablespoon light mayo
*1 Packet Hidden Valley Ranch Buttermilk Flavor

Mix together, and voila!

1/2 cup = 1 point


Ranch Dressing

Ingredients:

*1 packet Hidden Valley Ranch Buttermilk Flavor
*1/4 cup Hellman's Light Mayonnaise
*3/4 cup Kraft Fat Free Mayonnaise

Mix together, and serve.

4 Tablespoons = 1 point

No comments:

Post a Comment